Thursday, November 12, 2015

Where I have been, and where I am going.

Hello readers! I am finally back! It has been a few months since the last post, so I want to give you all a short life/training/blog update!

First, thank you for your continued support. Although I have not had a chance to publish any new material, I have found many of you still reading and reaching out. I have been very busy these last few weeks, and I am finally finding my rhythm. As some of you may know, I started a new training position. My schedule has taken a few weeks to settle down, but I have developed a regular client base and I am finally able to squeeze in other activities into my day.

Personal Training Updates: I have gained an immense amount of experience in these last few months. I have had the opportunity to speak with, and learn from some of the best trainers in the industry. In addition, I earned my second certification (ACE)--knowledge gains. With all this development, I am finally getting to firmly establishing my private training services.  Currently, I am training a handful of individuals, and they are seeing great success.

By 2016, I will have a structured, training system ready for action. What does this mean for you? A cost-efficient, effective, immediate solution to your fitness goal(s). I have been putting in countless hours studying, working, and strategizing for the sole purpose of helping others. I am working hard to provide you all with a comprehensive, cost-effective, and affordable guide to beginning your own journey. Stay tuned!

The days have been long, and the nights have been short, but it's life. I am happy to be finally doing something I love, working towards my goal, and constantly learning from everything and everyone around me.

P.S. Recipe coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Suggestion? Or, just want to say hi? Submit all below!